Tis the holiday to buy our loved ones gifts. Why not go sentimental this year with the below ideas. Hopefully, you’ll find them creative, clutter friendly and resourceful. Everyone loves to have a gift touch their heartstrings.
- A portrait of the family, couple or children always goes over well.
- A weekend or overnight retreat at a favorite location.
- Photo gifts; take a favorite picture and turn it into something they can use around the house. Look around a photo store or go online for ideas. I really like Wholesale Photo in Midland Park.
- Have all of a loved one’s photos, slides and videos burned to a CD or create a DVD movie.
- Create shadow boxes of loved ones favorite memorabilia.
- Have your child’s artwork professionally reproduced into cards at www.MyArtCards.com.